• new members have 72 hours to make a post of any kind, whether a traditional intro or any form of interactive activity. all activity must be dropped off to the mods for it to be counted.
• we require two posts a month. one must be interactive with comments enabled and the second can be whatever you like. at this time we do not allow scenes to count towards activity but we encourage you to write them amongst your slps!
• activity must be dropped off to the mods to be counted. posts that do not meet the requirements or are otherwise dropped off incorrectly will be deleted.
• for comment enabled posts, you have 48 hours to reply to comments. if you do not reply to comments in a timely manner or abandon the post by only replying to the first few comments, this will not be counted towards your activity. we expect you to reply to more than the majority of comments, only replying to 6 out of 10 comments is considered abandoning.
• friends lists should not be more than 2+ weeks out of date. we will run checks for these periodically without warning.
• we do not allow anon-enabled posts from members. anything anon-enabled will be run by the mods
• we do not have a character limit but you are expected to be active with all of your characters throughout the month. failure to do so may result in us asking you to drop some of your characters. while we understand characters don't always fit the way you hoped, if you are consistently dropping and applying with new faces, we will deny your new requests.
• above all, we encourage you to have fun and be engaging. these are a lot of rules but they help us to foster an active and friendly environment. please, enjoy our community, help it grow and thrive!